Master these basics, and you'll be able to tackle any DeBrosse project.
Don't be intimidated by how intense these sound. They are simply slight variations on your existing fundamentals, to achieve some fun nuances.
- Slip 1 with yarn in front, purlwise (sl1wyif) - for clean edge
- Knit front back (kfb) - for increasing
(Super) Helpful techniques
- Join to knit in the round
- Invisible/jogless join (start at 1:30)
- Add a new ball of yarn
- Whip stitch - for seaming edges
- Weave in ends
Mistakes happen (especially when you're knitflixing). But I've got you covered.