The Pattern Co-Op
Friday December 17, 2021
Download expires in 7 days.
This is a 100 % classic CROCHET pattern, not tunisian, and definitively not knitting.
- This beanie feels and looks like a knitted one, but it's 100% classic crochet.
- The ribbed pattern is casual, suitable for any occasion.
- Knit-look crochet pieces are also good starter for conversation with any crocheter. They won't believe that it's a crochet (not knitting) garment.
- NOAH beanie has a few slices joined as you go, brim included, only one sewing line at the back of the head and it's cropped to perfectly fit on top of the head.
- You can make textured, soft and stretchy beanies in one single piece without working in rounds.
- Because this beanie is very stretchy it fits for more head circumferences and it's a great gift in the chilly season for any teen or adult.
This pattern is written in English, American terminology with STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS and LARGE & DETAILED PHOTOS for each step for making this charming beanie.
Teens + adult
Intermediate, basic skills of crocheting are needed
• 205 m/ 224 yards of FINE/ BABY/ 4 ply yarn
• Hook – 4mm / G
• Sewing needle, scissors
I’ve used Bravo Baby 185 yarn by Shachenmayr
I agree to ask pattern-related questions directly to the designer.
Meet the designer: Adriana
I'm Adriana, an engineer with a huuuge crochet addiction and some teaching skills. I've started my first Etsy shop (https://www.etsy.com/shop/magic4kids) on 2014. Since then I work constantly to improve my creations and to add more original patterns to my shops.
Each of these patterns is 100% original and contain hundreds of working hours. From a simple idea (for example a nice knitted cape seen on Facebook) up to the ready-to-use crochet instructions it's a loooong way, but I enjoy all that way. I invent my own techniques (explained and photo-detailed in each pattern) to obtain the best results.
I'm not a fan of complicated stitches. Most of my patterns are using the basic crochet stitches (ch, slst, sc, hdc, back loops and front loops) but the inventiveness comes in using those simple and basic stitches to obtain remarkable and unique items.
Enjoy being here, browse my designs and feel free to ask any question you might have!