Now hiring: Customer Care Lead
Hi! So glad you're here 👋🏽
I'm looking to add a Customer Care Lead to the DeBrosse brand. Position is remote + hours are extremely flexible.
This person will handle the day-to-day customer communication regarding purchases + pattern questions. The lead is ultimately responsible for creating a prompt + supportive environment that cares for the varied needs of DeBrosse makers.
You are a great fit if you are...
- Lover of inbox-0
- Lover of a to-do list
- Kind + helpful
Ideally familiar with some or all of the following platforms...
...and familiar with the DeBrosse brand:
- Long-time Instagram follower
- Have worked through a number of my patterns
- Avid crocheter. (Knitting skills are a bonus, but not necessary.)
- Proficient pattern reader.
- Comfortable + confident in pattern troubleshooting (tension, yarn alternates, back loop vs. third loop, etc.).
- This position does not require innovation or creativity as it relates to crochet, only a thorough understanding of the craft.
- Position is fully remote.
- Start date: February
- Will kick off with 1-2 hours per day, Monday through Saturday (6-12 hours per week). Likely to become closer to 3-4 starting in July (18-24 hours per week). Actual hours will vary by employee efficacy, the ability/desire to take on additional administrative tasks, product launches or lack-there-of, and seasonality of business (greatest number of customers served in Q4).
- You will have flexibility as to when those hours are worked between 9-5 each day (morning, afternoon, etc.).
- Pay is $15/hour.
- Flexibility on location + hours.
- Unlimited access to all DeBrosse patterns.
- Free enrollment in the Co-Op for the duration of employment.
- If desired/applicable, Lead can enjoy access to DeBrosse Masterclass after 3 months of employment.